Elan City, working alongside local authorities to make roads safer and educate communities.
As the leading experts in traffic management and urban communication solutions since 2005, we have consolidated our technical experience and our innovative to create versatile and cost-effective traffic management and municipal communication solutions suited for every community.
- 30,000 devices in operation worldwide
- 10,000 client communities
- 50 staff members
Elan City, consistently improving safety and awareness alongside local authorities
Our mission has always been to offer proactive support and innovative solutions to local authorities through community education and safety measures.
As the first company in France to offer traffic management and urban communication solutions, Elan City’s objective is to determine the precise needs and requirements of local authorities in order to construct the most effective and reliable educational radar: robust, reliable, easy to install and use…
Elan City then decided to design its own product with these requirements as the foundation of its vision. Anticipating a growing demand from different types of communities, the company invested in R&D (injection moulds, optimized design of electronic cards, test software and production configurations) to industrialize the product while keeping it versatile, qualitative and competitive.
At Elan City, we design our solutions according to 5 criteria:
- Our products are ergonomic, easy to install and simple to use
- We guarantee efficiency, reliability and durability
- Our prices are competitive while maintaining excellent quality
- Our teams are your first advisors: feeding, implementation, use…
- Our products are designed and constantly evolving as part of a continuous improvement process in response to user feedback.
Elan City: an industrial production
The manufacturing process is highly industrialised: fully automated SMD electronic assembly line, plastic injection, rotational moulding. All our quality and logistics processes have been tested and our subcontractors are ISO 9001 certified.
We have a production capacity of more than 1,000 devices per month, so we can guarantee:
- consistent quality even during peak periods
- reactivity and respect for delivery deadlines
- a reduced carbon footprint.